On 15.01.2017 07:39, Noel Jones wrote:
On 1/14/2017 2:40 AM, Admin Beckspaced wrote:
All other MTA's don't seem to have any problems with TLS / STARTTLS.

What can I do to fix this problem? Let the other MTA know that they
got an issue with their TLS setup?

Thanks & greetings
Becki

If your goal is to get the mail flowing, you can disable STARTTLS
for this particular client by using
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps

Use a cidr: type map with an entry like:
10.10.10.10  starttls

   -- Noel Jones

I decided to go with this option to keep mail flowing for the moment
being ... also aware that this is just a temporary workaround.

will contact the admin, in the hope that they still use an ancient
exchange server version and are going to update that?

or is there any other option on my site to fix things with this specific
client?

thanks & greetings
Becki

---