On 2017-01-22 23:29, Steven Borrelli wrote:
@domain.name in-v3.mailjet.com

sender_dependent_relayhost_maps is used to override your relayhost setting.

Your relayhost setting [in-v3.malijet.com]:587 was overruled by in-v3.mailjet.com (port 25).

Remove the sender_dependent_* settings and all your mail will be sent through your configured relayhost.