On 01/25/2017 04:44 PM, Fazzina, Angelo wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to grep out all the log lines for a particular connection.

I added logging to see the cipher being used when connecting, now i want
to see if anyone is actually getting connected and sending emails.

Obviously with many threads, logs are not written chronologically, so
need to find unique data like a message id to see all logs of one email
transaction.

Victor's collate.pl might be a good place to start.

https://github.com/vdukhovni/postfix/blob/master/postfix/auxiliary/collate/collate.pl

It would be helpful if the from= and to= lines into a single line. I believe there was a sed/awk script that did some of that, but I've been unable to find it.

Ideas for taking this output one step further would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex