Hi All, and Happy New Year with a little delay :)

Comming to spam, header checks are one tool that I use frequently to prevent it.

So, amongst all, I have this:

if !/^Subject: (.*)[Aa]liexpress/
/^Subject:(.*)% [Oo][Ff][Ff]/ REJECT Go away spammer
endif

And this worked fine until _today_, when I got one email (and it wasn't from Ali) that had a subject:

You’re In Luck | Up to 70% Off

As for the regexp, I think this should definitely be a hit, but it got thru. First I thought that something bugged because of the | sign, but no.
I've sent several tests from an external account and it's geting thru.

I need a 4-eye method - what the heck am I missing here?

Best,
Istvan