On 20.02.2017 17:54, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
On Feb 20, 2017, at 4:31 AM, Admin Beckspaced <ad...@beckspaced.com> wrote:

I always had the impression that an OK will skip all further tests in any
restrictions lists following.

I now added in smtpd_recipient_restrictions before the RBL checks

check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/access
Make sure this (and restrictions that it whitelists) occurs *AFTER*
"reject_unauth_destination", or else  that you're using
"reject_unauth_destination" in "smtpd_relay_restrictions" to prevent
open relay issues.

Is there perhaps any action which let's me pass all following restriction lists?
No.

Thanks ;) you guys on the mailing list are really doing a great job!