On 02/22/2017 03:31 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
> Marek Kozlowski:

>>> You forgot to 'postfix reload'
>>
>> Absolutely not.
>
> With Postfix >= 2.2 and "enable_original_recipient = no", the cleanup
> daemon deduplicates recipients OF THE SAME MESSAGE INSTANCE regardless
> of whether the recipients are 'original' to the request, whether
> the recipients are derived through virtual_alias_maps or canonical_maps,
> or whether the recipients are added with always_bcc, sender_bcc_maps
> or recipient_bcc_maps.
>
> This is easy to verify by examining cleanup_out_recipient.c, which
> is the only function that appends recipients to a queue file.
>
> If that function doesn't deduplicate, then someone has 'improved'
> the cleanup_out_recipient.c code, for which I take no responsibility.
>
> I won't answer to follow-up unless they are concrete enough (includinbg
> Postfix build information) that they can be verified independently.

I don't think that someone modified the sources cause that is ArchLinux
which almost always fully relies on upstream; it never happens that they
"improve" nor modify the upstream stable code if it works.

I'm using the up-to-date version which is 3.1.4-1.

Ask for any parameters and I'll send them. I'm not sure how can I
display compile options or build parameters (do postconf does it?).

Best regards,
Marek