Where can I change this db password? Maybe this is good point. ;) but I
don't get it how change passdb auth from db to file could impact on rows in
db. I would like to get this work on default settings. I have copy of
dovecot.conf file but with default settings I can't send emails. Let's
forget about cram-md5. I don't need this anymore. In dovecot-sql.conf I
have:
driver = mysql
connect = host=localhost dbname=dbispconfig user=ispconfig
password=06549e2a867ee50a107098f424073acd port=3306
default_pass_scheme = CRYPT

and would be lovely to leave it as it is, because I only changed (and I
don't need this cram-md5 as auth type) in dovecot.conf:
auth_mechanisms = plain login cram-md5 #added cram-md5

passdb {
  #args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf
  #driver = sql
  #added below two lines and commented out above two default lines using
tutorial https://wiki2.dovecot.org/HowTo/CRAM-MD5
   driver = passwd-file
   args = scheme=cram-md5 /etc/dovecot/cram-md5.pwd
}

after removed cram-md5 from auth_mechanisms and set default lines in passdb
block from unknown reason I can't send emails. This is insane.

--

*Pozdrawiam / Best Regards*
*Piotr Bracha*

*tel. 534 555 877*