   Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 14:10:45 +0100
   From: Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu>
Subject: Re: SPF, Postfix and majordomo
     To: postfix-users@postfix.org

an...@isac.gov.in skrev den 2017-03-02 13:58:

This is may due to configuration in majordomo. Can someone guide on
this?  Sorry, I am discussing this in postfix group.

there exists no guides for things that is not a problem

you did not post a logging problem ?

i am sure if yoy really like help you can show the problem you have,
plenty of other users here would like to help if there is any
problem, but it cost to show logs of it first
to make it more shurt, where did you read spf breaks maillists ?

----- End message from Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu> -----
 Anant S Athavale
message.