I am back to building a new mailserver. I am using Centos7 which has postfix 2.10.1

Back some 4 years ago there was a thread here to add support to postconf to manage master.cf. From

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.1.html

It seems that there are now options here for master.cf, but I cannot find any guidance on using this. My search foo is notoriously weak; my searching this list has not found any discussion on this since 1/13.

I found one blog that uses 'postconf -P', but I see that the -P option came out in postfix 2.11

Is there guidance to using postconf to manage master.cf?

thank you