Dear, thanks....is it possible that the STARTTLS settings slow down mail
processing? In this mail relay server, the connections as "client" to the
corporate mail server are always encrypted with the TLS, with the
corresponding negotiation.

Thanks and I will analyze all you said.

Thanks to all.

Roberto