Thank you for the reply. I think my question needs clarification. I'm trying to create single configuration file that I'd be able to clone across different servers. Manual correction of this file for every machine is a time-consuming and error-prone step I'd like to avoid.

All servers have static IP configuration with public (within organization) domain name, they are not moving anywhere. Therefore your considerations do not exactly apply.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili