Hello Volker,
What you need to do is tell other mail servers that they should accept mail
from server2 on behalf of server1.
If server1 is server1.yourdomain.comand server2 is server2.anotherdomain.com
then you should list anotherdomain.com in your spf. If server2 doesn't have a
domain name, you can add its IP.If it's already listed in your MX for
yourdomain.com, then you don't need to change anything.If you have an A record
for yourdomain.com that points server2's IP (shouldn't be), you need to add A
to your spf string (v=spf1 mx a ~all).

  -- Yassine.