*Hi!*

*How are you? So more question! **
*

*So just add smtp_bind_address=192.168.81.1 or 192.168.78.20 into main.cf and that's it?*

I was totally wrong on the master.cf ?

I got it i was using the incoming instead of outgoing right?

I just use for my home network and I still dont get it which line change exactly?

*It is somewhere here in master.cf or somewhere in main.cf?*
smtp      inet  n       -       y       -       -       smtpd
  -o content_filter=spamassassin
  -o smtp_bind_address=192.168.81.1

#smtp      inet  n       -       y       -       1       postscreen
#smtpd     pass  -       -       y       -       -       smtpd
#dnsblog   unix  -       -       y       -       0       dnsblog
#tlsproxy  unix  -       -       y       -       0       tlsproxy
submission inet n       -       y       -       -       smtpd
  -o syslog_name=postfix/submission
  -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
  -o smtp_bind_address=192.168.81.1
smtps     inet  n       -       y       -       -       smtpd
  -o syslog_name=postfix/smtps
  -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
  -o smtp_bind_address=192.168.81.1