Hello,

I have a setup where a MTA will forward mail to another node, based on ldap configuration.
It works well, but it uses ADH

        (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ADH-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
        (No client certificate requested)
        by arrakeen.geekwu.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id A96DF6C07D
        for <bast...@geekwu.org>; Thu,  6 Jul 2017 01:52:53 +0200 (CEST)

I know I should not disable ADH on public interface, but I'd like to prevent it on "private" interface (intra-cluster only), as "cluster" nodes does communicate over Internet.

the private interface is defined in master.cf:
26      inet    n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
  -o syslog_name=postfix/cluster
  -o smtpd_milters=
  -o check_policy_service=

but I did not succeed in fixing cipher for this interface (something like -osmtpd_tls_ciphers=ECDH+AES does not work ...)

Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks,

--
Bastien