Hi Viktor,

I am working on this issue with Tom, apologies if we seem to be struggling
with something simple here but the only log file we have is in
/var/log/maillog. Even if we change the log settings to more verbose we
don't seem to generate any other logs.

How would we go about getting you a copy of the 'postfix/smtpd' logs? where
would they be or how do we switch that on?

This system was originally setup by a colleague of ours who is no longer
working with us, our knowledge is a little more basic than his was.

Thanks
Danny