> On Jul 27, 2017, at 11:17 AM, Peter <uncle_p...@fastmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have been thinking if postfix has capability to forward a bounced email to
> another server. I know I can relay emails using transport but can I relay
> (retry) an email from a different server? Let's say the target server says
> 'blacklisted' and I'd just forward that email to another server so it's sent
> out from there?

Yes, but if that server only sends originally refused mail, its "reputation"
will be terrible and pretty soon all of its mail will be rejected too.

Best to just go with "no means no".  If you're sending mail the provider's
users don't want, don't try to sneak past their filters.  If the recipients do
want the mail, work with the receiving system's postmaster to resolve the issue.

--
        Viktor.