On Wed, Aug 2, 2017, at 12:26 AM, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> For the record, that "!aDSA" should have been "!aDSS", though it
> makes little difference in this example as no DSA (aka DSS) CHACHA
> algorithms exist and none are likely to ever be added.
>
> You can check with "openssl ciphers -v aDSS" vs. "openssl ciphers -v aDSA".

Thanks.

In my 'Phase 1', before turning up the TLS requirements I'll need,  I'm just
paying attention an existing server's TLS usage,

  22888  ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
  11050  ADH-AES256-GCM-SHA384
   3786  DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
   2312  ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384
   2304  AECDH-AES256-SHA
   2296  ECDHE-RSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305
   2265  ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
   1120  ADH-AES256-SHA
    885  DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
    679  ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
    340  ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
    216  AES256-SHA
    112  ECDHE-ECDSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305
     72  DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA256
     40  ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
     27  AES256-GCM-SHA384
     13  ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA
      5  AES128-GCM-SHA256

Looks like I probably wouldn't have noticed -aDSS or -DSS. For a bit anyway.