I save correlated logs from postfix (and milter daemons) in mongodb.

https://www.balabit.com/documents/syslog-ng-ose-latest-guides/en/syslog-ng-ose-guide-admin/html/configuring-destinations-mongodb.html
https://www.balabit.com/documents/syslog-ng-ose-latest-guides/en/syslog-ng-ose-guide-admin/html/configuring-pattern-databases.html

In one registry I can get all information about delivery that I need and nothing more:

{
    "_id" : ObjectId("5991fbb0c2544d511c3a5290"),
    "TO" : "xxx...@domain.com",
"SUBJECT" : "KEdSVVBPIE1QRSkgQXJxdWl2byBkZSBSZW1lc3NhIGRvIGRpYTogMTAvMDgvMjAxNw==",
    "STATUS_AT" : ISODate("2017-08-14T19:36:16.000Z"),
    "STATUS" : "sent",
    "SIZE" : 2918,
    "SERVER" : "submitter31.zyx.net",
    "SASLAUTH" : "a...@o62.xyz.net",
    "RETURNPATH" : "sup...@xyz.com",
    "RELAY_IP" : "168.0.0.0",
    "RELAY_HOST" : "relay.xxxx.com.br",
    "REASON" : "(250 OK id=1dhLEB-03037zm-MD)",
    "QUEUEID_CUST" : "None",
    "QUEUEID" : "024D781B27AC",
    "FROM" : "sup...@xyz.com",
    "DSN" : "2.0.0",
    "DELAY" : "8.6",
    "CLIENTIP" : "177.7.7.7",
    "BEGIN_AT" : ISODate("2017-08-14T19:36:08.000Z")
}

much cleaner and simpler than logstash, either rsyslog and syslog-ng clients connect to the log server without any other external software and it is working very well.

Joao Reis.