On 7 Sep 2017, at 2:57, Markus Rosjat wrote:

I will take a look at the debug readme but well I can read my logs

I made that specific suggestion because that is where you will find a detailed list of what information should be included when seeking help on this mailing list.

The purpose of providing 'postconf -nf' and 'postconf -Mf' output and relevant non-verbose log entries is to get enough information to people who are NOT new to Postfix so that we have some chance of seeing the source of the problem. Simply asserting that you've followed the docs and can read your logs does not constitute evidence that you have *correctly* understood the docs or the logs. It also does not eliminate the possibility that you've made a simple typo somewhere in your config that a different set of eyes might catch.

and it didnt help me even with a very verbose output.

Postfix verbose logging is rarely useful for working out. It is more often a cause of excess noise that makes the actually relevant logging harder to see.