From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
On Behalf Of Wietse Venema
Sent: 11 September 2017 21:51
To: Postfix users <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Subject: Re: smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps support for hostnames

Oh, and what should happen when the host has multiple PTR records that properly
satisfy the reverse/forward name check?  Postfix picks only one, and it may not
pick the same one every time..

Writing code is easy, what about writing first the documentation how this is
supposed to behave?

If a feature needs more text for its limitations than for its functionality,
then perhaps that is a sign of a problematic feature?

        Wietse

Nik Kostaras: