OK tx

Small other questions. Seems not to works also : assuming tenantid = 8888

I have one line in header checks

So I want a reject whenever the X-********-CrossTenantID is not 8888 ... He
seems to ignire th '!'

How can I say conditionally if it does not match do that ... Or can I use
only :

if /^X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-id:/
endif