On 20 Oct 2017, at 9:38 (-0400), Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
unless you know that hotmial.com is an malicious site, don't block it.

On 20.10.17 10:43, Bill Cole wrote:
Go to http://hotmial.com with a JavaScript-enabled browser and tell me what you think.

Or, DON'T DO THAT!

At least, don't do it on a weakly-defended system. I give you my word: it IS a malicious site.

then I really wonder why it's not listed in domain blacklist (just searched
through blacklistalert and mxtoolbox)

in those cases reject_rhsbl_recipient should do the job.

However my recommendation was generic:

don't block domains only because your users mistype.
There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller