On 26 Oct 2017 6:34 am, "Poliman - Serwis" <ser...@poliman.pl> wrote:

I have strange irritating problem. When I send emails from my server to any
email address to any domain they reach the target without any problem. But
when I try send to address in "hotmail.com" I got bounce:
<d2windo...@hotmail.com>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.40.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [ip_of_my_server] weren't sent. Please
contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our
block
    list (AS3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM03FT055.eop-NAM03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

I know that MS has own black list but why they block me. Domain which I use
to send confirmation links is clear (checked in), ip address of my server
also is clear.

You could use a mail relaying service such as Sendgrid. Have a transport
file set to relay only emails to Microsoft domains through this service.