Op 27-10-2017 om 0:17 schreef Bill Cole:
So, passwords -can- be used with virtual users for SMTP?

Yes. Any authentication identity can be used for Postfix's SMTP/Submission authentication because Postfix doesn't really do the authentication.

That is an interesting statment. I really didn't know that (sorry for the mix up here). Where can I find this to work regarding configuration of these kind of accounts? I know have a control file virtual_alias_maps in which I refer non main domein addresses to domain users.

-- With both feet on the ground you can't make any step forward