Hello everyone.
I have configured a zimbra and a postfix different pc. (zimbra is on my
local network, and postfix on an external network).

the only thing I want is for postfix to send the mails from my domain to any
side, and that the ones of any side send them to zimbra.

The sending of mails was correct but if from my google mail account I want
to answer, I find this error in the log:

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

of course the "user" is not know by postfix or that server, I want postfix
to deliver this mail to zimbra, who knows them.

smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Ubuntu)
biff = no

append_dot_mydomain = no

readme_directory = no

smtpd_tls_cert_file=/etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file=/etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
smtpd_use_tls = yes

smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks permit_sasl_authenticated
defer_unauth_destination
myhostname = postfix.mydomain.es
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = $myhostname, mydomain.es, localhost.mydomain.es, localhost,
relay_domains = $mydestination
relayhost =
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::ffff:127.0.0.0]/104 [::1]/128 172.16.5.5/32
190.2.19.187/32
mailbox_size_limit = 8192000
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all