On 3 November 2017 at 11:18, ruttentuttels <r...@ruttentuttels.nl> wrote:

> ​...​
>
> The first email received has the subject of the header check filter and is
> forwarded to the spam account.
> The second email has a subject which does not match the filter and is
> delivered to Amavis.
>
> Question is why the redirected email to the spam box is NOT passing Amavis.

​

​I notice at http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html that it is stated
under ​'Limitations':
- If a message triggers more than one filter action, only the last one
takes effect.
- FILTER actions from smtpd access maps and header/body_checks take
precedence over filters specified with the main.cf content_filter parameter.

So I think you cannot apply a header_checks filter and then a
content_filter as you are trying. A way round it might be to apply the
content filtering from within one of the restriction lists - see
https://git.ispconfig.org/ispconfig/ispconfig3/issues/833?