A. Schulze:
> Hello,
>
> postfix usually listen on both protocols if main.cf contain "inet_protocols =
> all" and myhostname is setup properly.
> May I expect that also for smtp-sink?

The manpage for these programs do not mention main.cf. They do
however describe command-line options to select protocols.

smtp-sink listens on one port. To listen on both IPv4 and IPv6
ports:

smtp-sink -4 ...
smtp-sink -6 ...

This is a test program, so it does not get the same level of support
as non-test code. If someonme feels strongly about this they can
submit a manpage change, or they can send me code that duplicates
parts from the master daemon's connection management (build an
inet_addr_list; for each address in that list call inet_listen();
wait for events on all sockets returned by inet_listen(). Maybe
some of that can be encapsulated in library functions that can
also be called by the master daemon).

        Wietse