Greetings,

We’re running Postfix 2.11.1 and have been having ongoing intermittent problems
with iOS devices connecting to the SMTP service, or so it seems.  Sometime, iOS
devices don’t even seem to connect at all and they have to be restarted in
order to connect.  This is intermittent on some devices.  Some devices don’t
seem have any problems, one in particular has it constantly. E.g. we have a
newer iPhone with the latest iOS and it’s constantly needing to be restarted in
order to send mail.  However, this issue has been seen on other iOS devices,
but not as often.

This problem has been very difficult to figure out, but before I dive head
first into debugging, I’m wondering if there have been any known issues with
iOS that have been addressed in later versions of Postfix?
Asai