On 22 November 2017 at 12:52, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to reject a mail from a specific domain to a specific user?
>
> Obviously, there are other ways to deal with this, but I have a case where
> I’d prefer to reject the mail before it is received but I do not want to
> block the domain for other users.

Untested concept only, so corrections/improvement are welcome. Use a
restriction list that is not used otherwise (here:
smtpd_client_restrictions):

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
<snip>
# using smtpd_client_restrictions you must have
#   smtpd_delay_reject = yes (the default) so it is evaluated
#   at the time of the RCPT TO command, otherwise
#   check_sender_access and check_recipient_access won't work
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
smtpd_client_restrictions =
  check_sender_access pcre:/etc/postfix/sender_access.pcre
  check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access
  permit
<snip>

/etc/postfix/sender_access.pcre:
/^permit...@sender.tld$/ DUNNO