$ posttls-finger "[smtp.embarqmail.com]:587"
posttls-finger: Connected to smtp.embarqmail.com[206.152.134.66]:587
posttls-finger: < 421 4.3.4 allocated resources exceeded
posttls-finger: SMTP service not available: 421 4.3.4 allocated
resources exceeded

Perhaps there's a firewall that's filtering after unauthenticated
connections,
or they're just underpowered to handle the traffic...