On 14 December 2017 at 00:13, Maarten <mailingli...@feedmebits.nl> wrote:

>  Where can I find documentation on all the settings of  the amavis-new
> configuration file. The only documentation I can find is about how to
> set it up with postfix in README.postfix. There are some comments in
> the configuration file, but not clear enough for me to understand what
> each setting does. Since I don't quite understand how amvisd-new works
> it would be useful to know what each setting does. That way it will be
> easier to migrate my settings over to  amavisd-new as much as it is
> possible.

amavisd-new home is https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/

​I suggest you look for file amavisd.conf-default or you can download the
latest version from
https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd.conf-default.​ [Occasionally
the defaults given in this file may be overridden in the build, for
instance amavisd.conf-default states that default $MYHOME = '/var/amavis'
but in Ubuntu's package of amavisd-new $HOME has default value
/var/lib/amavis - probably Debian is the same.]