my ultimate goal is to configure MTA in that way that i'm able to use it as
a mail relay station
sorry for my not fully technical and poor language
my idea is that i recently encounter more and more email forms which do not
allow me to use + addressing
so my idea is to setup my own MTA which will redirect emails send to
t...@registeruser.example.com to forexample registeru...@gmail.com