On 27 December 2017 at 07:22, Poliman - Serwis <ser...@poliman.pl> wrote:
> I configured yesterday spf, dkim, dmarc for example.com. Today I got report
> in xml on my mailbox. Attached. One from addresses has dkim failed - marked
> in orange...

This is a DMARC report from Gmail and so a more appropriate place to
ask about it is the opendmarc mailing list
http://www.trusteddomain.org/mailman/listinfo/opendmarc-users. The
google link within the report that you attached gives a bit more
information. The report says that Gmail received one email purporting
to be from your domain, it passed the spf test and failed the dkim
test. If you are confident that this was a legitimate email (it came
from or via 200.150.100.50, unless you obfuscated this), then either
there is a problem with your dkim setup or this email bypassed it
entirely.

DMARC reports from mail providers are very useful in checking for
problems with spf/dkim/dmarc before one moves to p=reject. Consider
using one of the services that receive and collate these reports for
you, it makes them easier to understand.