Hi,

I have noticed in the Postfix documentation (man 5 postconf), that the
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database parameter notes:

“As of Postfix 2.11 the preferred mechanism for session resumption is RFC 5077
TLS session tickets...for Postfix >= 2.11 this parameter should generally be
left empty”

I note that this text is NOT in the smtp_tls_session_cache_database parameter
notes.

For Postfix version 2.11 and later, should BOTH smtp_tls_session_cache_database
and smtpd_tls_session_cache_database be left empty to use session tickets,
instead, or is that only for the SMTP SERVER ?

Thanks,

- J