On Tue, 16 Jan 2018, Noel Jones wrote:

This probably isn't related to your delivery problems, but whatever miler
you've configured at :8891 isn't running. Most likely the service is down.

Noel,

  That was added by me last November as I added SPF and openDKIM to postfix.
The latter starts and appears to work but verifier.port25.com does not see
it. Anyway, I had to reboot this host last week and forgot that opendkim
does not start upon boot up even though it should. I just started it.

Yes. Sorry, I've never used procmail, so can't really help with that. Does
procmail provide logging? If you post your procmail recipe here, someone
else may be able to help.

   Here is the log entries from a test message sent recently to
rshep...@appl-ecosys.com:

procmail: Unlocking "personal.lock"