On 1/26/2018 11:47 PM, Voytek wrote:
> On Wed, January 24, 2018 3:55 am, Noel Jones wrote:
>
>> There is no simple regexp, but there is the fqrdns.pcre project. The
>> project is a large hand-maintained list of dynamic hostnames with a goal of
>> zero false positives.  It's not perfect, but it's useful and safe for
>> general use.
>>
>> https://github.com/stevejenkins/hardwarefreak.com-fqrdns.pcre
>
> within my current list, where should I add ?
>
>     check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/whitelist
>     check_reverse_client_hostname_access pcre:/etc/postfix/fqrdns.pcre

Generally, something like:

  [restrictions applied to your customers/users]
  [permit_mynetworks/sasl_authenticated]
  [reject_unauth_destination]
  [whitelists for client/sender/recipient exceptions]
  [local blacklist access lists]
  [policy services]
  [DNS blacklists]

In some cases there are good reasons to do things differently, but
the above suits many people.

So generally, you can put it anywhere after
reject_unauth_destination and after any whitelists.

Just above the first reject_rbl_ is fine.

  -- Noel Jones