On 1/29/2018 4:59 PM, Maurizio Caloro wrote:

Since today me Email Server will be send a lot of rubish, and i dont know why

please can any one give me here any little Help!

The evidence you sent shows from a brief review that it's coming from your mail server.  I think you likely have a user where the account was compromised that's relaying off that box.

Can you cross correlate the mail queued to a single user?  I would shutoff email while you research.  You are going to have a lot work to clean up off of blacklists I would gather and it will get worse the longer it goes on.

Regards,
KAM