If you see this IP when you connect to your postfix from the internet,
complain to your new ISP immediately.  Connections from outside
should not be NATted.

On 30.01.18 14:34, jin&hitman&Barracuda wrote:
When I connecting from internet (for example from 149.XXX.164.55) I did run
tcpdump command on postfix server and all incoming connections have same
source IP and it is 172.27.203.20. I doesn't matter where I choose to
connect I see same IP as source.

OK, my original words apply.

complain to your ISP, they should not SNAT incoming connections from the
internet to your server.

until then, I recommend you not move the server to them.

I'm not interested in your website anymore.
If you need cookies, bake them yourself.