Thanks Bill,

The customer is from fairly large company and they're able to send email to other clients. They will not cooperate to help me troubleshoot this issue. I am working from the assumption the problem is on my side.

We were getting emails from that client up to few weeks ago. Nothing has changed on my side.

I had configured Postfix to handle TLS not sure if it will fix the error they're having.

This issue is tormenting me! not sure where else to try to prove is on their side.

If you have any other ideas please share, I appreciate your help!

Thanks for your support!