Hello Viktor,

Bingo! That did it. In the .xml file I changed ssl to encryption tls
and it well got further than it did. I had some issues with smtpd*
restrictions specifically helo restrictions, I commented them out. So
outlook autodiscover is working, thunderbird autoconfig still is not.

Going to start another thread about my smtpd* restrictions, but any
other suggestions on thunderbird appreciated.

Thanks for helping with outlook.
Dave.