> On Apr 23, 2018, at 12:55 AM, David Mehler <dave.meh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you again for your reply.
>
> I had to remove the mua* options in submission from the upstream
> master.cf that I loaded, otherwise it loaded fine. I'm not using them.

That's surprising.  They should work just fine, with any custom
non-empty settings for the parameters added to main.cf.

> I think I have it, the pfs that is. Can I get a postconf -nf and a
> postconf -Mf sanitized of your configuration? I'd like to compare it
> with mine.

That's unlikely to be useful.  Our needs are unlikely to coincide.
If your configuration is not doing what you want, explain what you
want, post the configuration you're testing and any relevant logs.

--
        Viktor.