Hi All

I have a CentOS server with 4 public IPs. I want to configure multiple
instances of postfix on those 4 IPs.

I have created multiple instances

multi_instance_directories = /etc/postfix-1 /etc/postfix-2 /etc/postfix-3

/etc/postfix/main.cf will have 1 ip while the above 3 will have rest of teh
ips.

I want to know, once i have configured all the IPs, and when i send email
using the main postfix IP, would the emails be rotated and sent across the 4
ips, sort of load balanced or not.

I am a sendmail guy and sort of trying my hands at postfix , so please help
me out.

I want to send emails via all 4, how do i achieve that. In my application, i
have specified the public IP which is listed in /etc/postfix/main.cf
configuration.

Thanks
Ahsan