Am 16.05.2018 um 15:24 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
> On 15.05.18 22:17, Florian Lindner wrote:
>> May 15 22:10:04 venus postfix/smtpd[20438]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
>> host[x.x.x]: 450 4.1.8
>> <florian@horus.localdomain>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found;
>> from=<florian@horus.localdomain>
>> to=<florian.lind...@xgm.de> proto=ESMTP helo=<horus.localdomain>
>>
>> smtpd_sender_restrictions =
>>                          permit_mynetworks,
>>                          permit_sasl_authenticated,
>>                          reject_non_fqdn_sender,
>>                          reject_unknown_sender_domain,
>>                          permit
>
>> What could be wrong here?

> On 15.05.18 23:12, Florian Lindner wrote:
>> I understand why there is the Domain not found for horus.localdomain, but
>> not why it blocks the delivery, given my
>> sender_restriction and relay_restrictions.
>
> you have reject_unknown_sender_domain in sender restrictions.
>
> your DNS servers don't apparently know "horus.localdomain"
> you should better configure proper sender address in source address.

But there is also permit_sasl_authenticated positioned before
reject_unknown_sender_domain. The sending MTA should
authenticate to the relay host.

I am pretty sure that the problem is not the relay host, but the sending
machine. The relay host venus.centershock works just fine as an SMTP drop off
with the usual clients, but the sending postix doesn't even try to authenticate.

Thanks,
Florian