:-)

I have all users in an LDAP database and store users' aliases, virtuals, canonicals, forwards etc as attributes. For that purpose using the `reject_sender_login_mismatch' seems to be a simple and powerful solution for increasing security and I'm using it. Excluding some e-mail addresses from this restriction if necessary is not a problem. The problem is: I'd like to allow sending mail from some certain hosts as some certain users without SASL authentication. Let's say:

us...@mydomain.com from host1.mydomain.com
us...@mydomain.com from host2.mydomain.com
us...@mydomain.com from host3.mydomain.com

That is: any process running on `host1' may send e-mail as `user1' (and only that user!) without SASL authentication but e-mails from `user1' from any other host require SASL authentication as `user1'. Same for `user2' and `user3'. I can find solutions for host exceptions. I can find solutions for user exceptions. Unfortunately I cannot find a solution that combines both. May I ask for a suggestion?

Best regards,
Marek