Hi folks, excuse me for my noob question

 I have installed a system with recent postfix and courier-imap(maildrop).

I found how to use transport_maps for routing message with a request over ldap
to obtain a mailhost to route  some emails to corresponding mailbox.

The things I wanted now  is :

for specific users I wanted to send mail to another emails:

 for exemple for f...@test.net i wanted to send to f...@test3.net.

I think using virtual map can do the trick with a file like this:

1 /etc/postfix/main.cf:
 2     virtual_transport = maildrop
 3     virtual_mailbox_domains = test.net test3.net
 4     virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
 5     virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
 6
 7 /etc/postfix/virtual:
 8      f...@test.net      f...@test3.net
 9
postmap /etc/postfix/virtual
/etc/init.d/postfix reload

The problem is that f...@test.net is in the Ldap Table and the mail to
f...@test.net goes to f...@test.net always instead of f...@test3.net.

Only transport map is done never virtual map.

There is a notion of priority with the maps?

Why? Can I mix in postfix transport map and virtual maps?

If not how can I do the trick?

Thanks a lot for helping