Hello,

I have a simple relay for sending emails from internal scanners and a
voicemail system. All works fine except for posts that get bounced as
the bounce notifications somehow fail both SPF and DKIM tests.

The only (seemingly significant) differences I can find in the headers
of normal vs bounced posts from the system are:

Normal:

Bounced:

The normal mail has:
smtp.mailfrom=u...@example.com
and the bounced mail has:
smtp.helo=smtp.example.com

And so it looks like this difference is keeping the bounced
notifications from passing SPF and getting processed by OpenDKIM.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Chris