Hi,

I like the clean and easy milter way and having clamd this way integrated
in postfix. But i can not use custom reject message in case clamd detects
virus.

postfix/cleanup[4292]: BD6BA80ACA: milter-reject: END-OF-MESSAGE from
(...): 5.7.1 Command rejected; from=<me> to=<recipient> proto=ESMTP
helo=<my internal mailserver>

This message lacks basic information - virus detected.

smtp_delivery_status_filters seems to not work in this case. Right?

Pulling in amavis as well might give option to have custom reject messages,
but i do not like to have an additonal service in the chain.

Any other option available?