On 9/17/2018 5:44 AM, Miguel Almeida wrote:
> My postfix installation is working correctly (delivery via dovecot,
> spam filtering via amavis - spamassasin).
>
> I have some aliases in virtual, eg:
>
> |i...@mydomain.com <mailto:i...@mydomain.com> johnDoe |
>
> However, for the emails that match an entry in virtual, amavis is
> not filtering for spam (resulting in lots of spam reaching my inbox).
>
> How can the configuration be changed so that the emails that match
> virtual entries are also filtered for spam?
>
> You can find my main.cf <http://main.cf> file here
> <https://gist.github.com/mmalmeida/68dd0c7bce64675084807464c59b3801>.
>

> Thank you in advance for your help!
>

> Miguel

That sounds unusual.  For general debugging hints, please see
http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html

For further help from the list, please see:

In your description of the problem, please be sure to include
"postconf -n" output.  It would also be helpful to include log
entries showing the problem (NOT debug logs).

  -- Noel Jones