On Thu, 25 Oct 2018, Thomas Bourdon wrote:

Because mail providers send mail to my smtp server through this port, don't they ?

Le 25.10.2018 15:00, B. Reino a écrit :
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018, Thomas Bourdon wrote:

Is there a way to allow tlsv1.0 minimum for unauth connection and allow tlsv1.2 minimum for auth connection on port 465 ?

Why would you want unauthenticated connections on port 465? (smtps).
It's AFAIK a submission port.

SMTP<->SMTP is (should be) always on port 25, with or without STARTTLS.
Port 465 is submission with TLS wrapper-mode, and port 587 is submission (with or without STARTTLS).

I don't know if there are any smtp clients (in the sense of postfix smtp "client") using 465 for sending to a smtp server (in the sense of postfix smtpd..)