Hello all,
For the past week I have been puzzled with the following case .
In local aliases I have defined an alias
alias1: user1, user2, user3
User2 is overquota and messages destined to user2 are deferred.
When a message is sent to alias1 it is delivered to user1 and user3,
deferred for user2 and put in queue with user2 AND alias as recipients !!!

"postqueue -p"  looks like this (pseudo anonymized)

-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
B09367FF67      475 Fri Oct 26 17:19:13  kou...@aueb.gr
            (temporary failure. Command output: maildrop: maildir over
quota.)
                                         us...@example.dm
                                         ali...@example.dm

-- 1 Kbytes in 1 Request.

This results to user1 and user3 receiving the same queued message again and
again each time postfix tries to deliver the message out of the queue into
user3 maildir .!!!

This behavior happens in debian 8 and debian 9 with
default-debian-postfix-package installed.

Full postconf is attached (zipped and slightly edited for anonymization and
readability .)
(I tried to send it inline but the message bounced ... Message too long
(>40000 chars))

At your disposal for any further relevant information you may need.
I thank you in advance for your support.

----
Constantinos Kousouris
Network Operation Centre
Athens University of Economics and Business